Due to growth and an impending retirement, we are seeking to recruit a recent A level or University school leaver to join our small team as an apprentice.
- We provide all aspects of hardware and software support to our main customer, Whitings LLP (approximately 175 users, spread over 9 sites), chartered accountants, and on numerous unrelated smaller assignments. We are based in a modern office, in March, Cambridgeshire, with the role including some travel to customer sites based up to a few hours travel of the office.
- It is anticipated that all the apprenticeship learning is completed on-line with twice weekly group live sessions and monthly updates which will also be attended by one of your DIT managers. It is anticipated that, initially, about 20-25% of your weekly time will be set aside for learning.
- Starting salary of £16,000 pa (reviewed annually and upon becoming more qualified). Plus other benefits you would expect.
- 20 days annual holiday entitlement plus bank holidays. There is also an extra days holiday at Christmas plus an additional day for each two completed years of service, up to a maximum additional five days.
- This role will suit an individual with a demonstrable interest in IT; ideally with an IT related recent A Level or degree (including those currently awaiting results). No two days’ work will be the same and it will suit someone with an enquiring mind who likes problem solving.
This role will commence ASAP. To see full details: click here